Monday, January 31, 2011

Stuck Like Glue....

I'm sure by now we have all heard the song "Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland. I normally really love their songs. When this particular song came out and I first heard it I was in love....until about half way through when it felt as though my brain exploded as the song broke into a Jamaican rap.

Seriously??

Who on earth said, "Hey! I've got the BEST idea in the world- let's make a cute, upbeat country song but in the middle we'll put a fun little Jamaican rap in it." Wow. I can't even listen to it. I have to change the radio station every time it gets to that point and wait until it's over then go back and resume listening to the fun little song.

Am I the only one that feels like pulling my eyelashes out when this happens. Really- I don't think I could possibly be the only person who finds this just a bit odd!

2 comments: