Friday, August 19, 2011

A House! I'm about to buy a House (well...a Town House!)

Soooo......The deal is almost done. Well kind of. There is still a lot to do but verbally we have agreed on a price and things that need to be fixed. I'm sure the hard part is next but I'm super excited! At least I will be once I recieve all the paperwork from the realtor.

As I said in my previous post I have the furniture and remodeling all ready planned out now it's almost time to put it in action! YAY!! Oh yeah and I kinda promised Georgia a puppy because she doesn't want to move out of the "Tower". Hmmm... We'll see about that one.

I'm anxious, nervous and excited all at the same time! I think it will be a great move for us, but it's so far away from where I have stationed my life for the past 6 years. (okay..really it's just like 10 minutes, but still...)

I'll post pictures soon. Trying to get an idea for Georgia's bedroom, the rest of the house is complete in my mind with my imaginary never ending fund source that doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment