Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Working and Waiting....

I work in a predominately male reigned industry. It's not often these guys see women around except for maybe in the office so it's no surprise when they are a little shocked when a blonde haired, blued eyed girl pops out of the delivery truck to pick up or make a delivery. Needless to say if I am a shocker at the supply houses and job sites, my ride along partner for part of the morning yesterday was probably something hard to comprehend. I had to make a run at 6:00am Monday morning so my PIC (partner in crime) tagged along with me. Sleeping Beauty PJ's and all. Then is was off to her very first day or Pre-Kindergarten. WHAT!!!! Crazy to think I have a child that is in Pre-K. Where has the time gone? (I'm getting the feeling I'll be saying that for the rest of my life)

On another note I heard back from the realtor, but had questions so I haven't heard back a second time and I am antsy! Patience is not one of my virtues. Trying to tell myself it hasn't even been 24 hours yet and she is probably having to wait to hear from the homeowner so just calm down and ride it out. Cross your fingers..! Of course I all ready have demolition plans, renovation plans and all furniture, paint and wall paper picked out.

This pas weekend Georgia and I spent the day at West Side Tennis Club which has become our favorite hang out lately. The pool is a blast and they have all kinds of stuff for kids to do. Friday night we went bowling at the bowling alley there. Georgia loved it, but got bored after one game so we went out to the pool.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Here are some other updated pics of Georgia:

She really wanted to wear her pink boots to school....
Photobucket




This one makes the list of "all time favorite pictures" of Georgia.
Photobucket




My tag along buddy yesterday morning in the car.
Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment