Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Being Thankful....

In the spirit of Thanksgiving (and seeing the posts on facebook) I've decided to do my own 24 days of Thankfulness up until Thanksgiving....

Day #1
I am thankful for the #1 person in my life- Georgia. She is the funniest, most amazing person I have ever met and I love, love, love every day that I experience with her.

Today I went to her school for a parent/ teacher conference to receive the results of Georgia's placement testing. She did so well on her test and placed above average or average in every section but one...."Body Concepts" The test administer asked her "What do you do with your....." then filled in the blank with the following:

"Eyes?" Georgia's answer- "Move them." hmmm seems like a decent answer to me but they were looking for something along the lines of see with them.
"Legs?"Georgia- "Move them back and forth"
"Hands?" Georgia- "I move them too!"
"Mouth?" Georgia- "Put lipstick on it." ummm what?!? Hahahaha
"Nose?" Georgia- "Move it"

She scored a whopping 0 our to 10 points on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment