Saturday, May 12, 2012

So I go to thinking I couldn't leave you with those pictures of the house- they are awful. So here are some mid- construction...



This is the hallway bathroom- repainted and textured the wall.

Another shot of the hall bathroom....

This is the textured wall- again in the bathroom. 

 The front room completely destroyed.



 I had two pantries originally- This one is under the staircase- I really did not need two pantries so I brainstormed ideas for this area and turned it into Georgia's craft room- this is before.

 My bedroom- I had to rip up the floors, break up the concrete sub floor, screw 2x4's into the existing joists and put down plywood on top.


My room again- ugh- pea green walls....


Moving day- Last day in the "tower"

A little side project- I purchased a few mirrors like the one below and painted them to match my decor- they turned out amazing!


The ugly mirror seen above repainted.




Front room finished with floors, molding and paint.

 Back family room semi- complete, although it is completely re-arranged now.


 Area where the breakfast table was now holds the refrigerator and coffee bar.

 Georgia's bathroom- complete! (Except there is a chandelier in here now..)

Whoa! This looks terrible, but the beginnings of Georgia's room (remember the horrid red/ blue room that was here before?)

Hallway- kinda boring...


All for now! I will post more completion pics soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment