Thursday, June 28, 2012

Back on Track!

I think I have officially concluded my headaches the past two days have been caused by this tremendous heat! Yes, I did it- I'm complaining about the heat. Wasn't that #3 on my things that annoy me list?

Today is picture day! I've uploaded the pics from my camera recently so here you go!

A Sleeping Beauty on her Birthday Morning!

She is SUCH a morning person!

Birthday Breakfast- Looks appetizing huh? Healthy too- at least I can claim those are sweet potato pancakes- if you haven't had them you are missing out!

A pile of presents for one happy 5 year old!

A Smile!! Finally!

Loving the out of focus camera, but still like this picture.

Opening presents in the afternoon of the big birthday....

A Pottery Wheel! (Turns out to be not that amazing....)

You can't have too many 5th birthday cakes! Courtesy of Memaw!!

Patiently waiting to blow out her candles once again.

The next day- Soleil arrives!!

More presents...
 


Moving onto the weekend after and Eli's big sleepover!


She is really into this headband/bow look right now.



I had to share a few more pictures of my little sunshine in the morning. Oh so happy to be awake!

"Hey Georgia! Smile!!!"

Bathing Beauty @ La Toretta

Learing how to play golf with Grandaddy

 


These are out of order, but we are back to Eli's weekend visit. Out at the pool!





 At the Beach- Mermaid Tail!

La Toretta at Sunset

Playing a game of chess after dinner!

1 comment: