Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Only 3 years...

When Georgia first started Mother's Day Out I found the most precious little outfit for her ever at Janie and Jack. Georgia's "thing" was always poodles and they had the most adorable outfit ever for her 1st day of school.

Before I found her real first day of school outfit I was looking around at what might be the perfect thing and found Janie and Jack was re-doing their poodle line from 3 years ago! Could it be anymore perfect?

So here you go~ Georgia on her 1st day of school ever going to Mother's Day out at 2 years old and Today- her 2nd day of Kindergarten at 5 years old!
 
Love it!
(I think we can also appreciate the camera upgrade since that first picture...weird seeing it side by side, I always thought that was a great camera!)

No comments:

Post a Comment