Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Star in the Making???

I'm sure, if you've been around long enough, you have seen videos of Georgia "performing" for me for years. It started long ago when she would watch the Disney movies, memorize the songs and dances and perform them at night.

As seen here:

Well she never stopped. This is what we did last Saturday night before bedtime.... I think this was performance number four or five of the evening. I think it's hilarious how she runs out and hugs Winston and I before beginning her song. hahaha!
Kinda long but pretty funny. Okay since I'm her mom I'm probably the only one that thinks this is hilarious...but you have to say when she goes into the bit about "How do you spell Outer Space?" That's pretty funny!
Here's a quick transcript in case you got lost in 5 year old crazy singing, at least to the best of my deciphering ability.


"Introducing Georgia, and here she is Georgia Clare Bedre
(yayyyy)

(oh hey Georgia, alright, go sing your heart out)

Someday, you are never gonna forget about this, this, this.
I am this and this is the deal.
The deal of the night.
Distance.
We are coming closer to Houston, Texas, Houston, Texas.
Everything for you.
Cause we’re going closer to Houston, Texas, oh, oh , oh
lalalala, oh, oh, oh.

We’re givin back
(Giving back)
We’re coming back from to New York to Texas
(back to Texas)

To, what did you say-ay? Yeah, yeah.
Why did you say so?
I’m coming back with you to New York cause I love you.
My mother, my mother, my mother, my father.

May 24th what do you say, May hundred twenty fourth,
Everything, Someday!
What was it about?
Lalalala, your never, your never gonna find the diamond castle, never, ever.

What if I don’t make it to outer space?
(Make it to outer space)
What, how do you spell outer space?
Tell me
(Tell me)
Say the words
(Say the words)
S, s,
(s, s)
T L L E LL what’s our number ? One.

What’s your number? One. My darlin’, my darlin’.
Everything.
Everybody wishes, they wanna be me. They.
Good luck, good luck.
Good luck my mom.
Good luck, Good luck

Lalalalalalala
Good Luck (Good Luck)
Hmmm, hmm, hmm
Lalalala (lalalala)

Everything is going to come here.
Lalalalala, lalalalala, lalalalala"

2 comments:

  1. This is freaking hysterical. I hope puff daddy sees it

    ReplyDelete
  2. She came to me after to song and said, "Mom, I wanted you to tell me how to spell outer space, you know tell me the letters to spell it!" bhahhaa. Yeah Georgia I got that, but I love how you didn't break "character".

    ReplyDelete