Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sick Day

Little Miss Georgia is sick today so we are hanging out at the house watching re-run after re-run of what else? Power Rangers.

Unfortunately I did not wake her up and find out she had a fever until I was fully dressed and ready for work otherwise we would both probably be back in bed right now.

I thought this was strange- driving around yesterday my radio read "Clare" all day long. It never changed. It is suppose to tell you the song/artist or station you are on. Weird because Georgia's middle name is "Clare" and spelled that exact way since she is named after my grandfather "Clarence" I did not spell it the traditional way. Hmm wonder what this is a sign of....


Picture updates...

Grandaddy and Emmy were able to exchange the dress they bought for Georgia's birthday and she scored one that fits! She wouldn't take it off for about 24 hours.

Dinner @ Benihana

Playing Dress up

Birthday Party @ Chuck E Cheese or Crack for Kids with bright lights and tickets!!!
Over Stimulation at it's best...I guess that does = a sleepy child so win/win?

Georgia & BFF Hallie


Day at the Zoo... Georgia decided it was "Dress Fancy Like Nancy" day and dressed herself

She posed at every single possible picture taking point. I promised I did not ask her to stand by the following statues. I actually tried to persuade her to keep moving....









 Busting out the long sleeves for the 84 degree weather.
(It was low 70's when we left for school that morning in my defense)

Baby Ballerina

No comments:

Post a Comment