Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sick Days= Posting Days

Georgia made her way to the pediatrician's office courtesy of her chauffeur today, moi. She has strep AND a virus. Sheets, pillows and all "soft" surfaces are in the washer right now while everything else has been lysol'd. I'm still breathing in the lysol and I completed the task about an hour ago so I'm sure my lungs have been cleared out in the process.

Quick update on Kindergarten for the big school girl. All is going well, she loves her teacher and her teacher loves her (of course). She does seem to have a strange fascination with glue... Last Friday she came home and told me she had to sit out of recess because she "cut the glue bottle". Ummm what? Why would you do that Georgia? She explained to me the glue bottle did not cut open, but she cut it with her scissors because Riley told her to. Riley actually performed a little count down of sorts while Georgia snapped the scissors down on the glue bottle. We had a nice little chat about how we are in charge of our own actions and no one can MAKE us do anything. Then moved on...

Tuesday night (prior to the sickness) Georgia had dance class. When I picked her up she said:

Georgia- "Mom, you know you aren't suppose to smell the glue or the top of it."
Me- "Yes Georgia, I know, you aren't suppose to do that"
Georgia- "Well, I just sniffed it."

Once I finished laughing hysterically I was able to tell her not to do this again.

Still laughing by the way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment