Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sassy Much??

Tonight Georgia and I got out of the house. I have been cooped up here for over a week and am over it.  In case you missed it Georgia came down with a nasty virus January 2 and I ended up with the flu which completely knocked me on my rear for a week. Today was my first day back at work. After I picked Georgia up from school we picked up Winston and ran to buy some dog food. Winston (with his great manners) marked everything that came in his line of vision at the pet store. Umm dog training anyone?

Afterward we went out to the dog park where he annoyed each and every animal and their owner. Some of the comments:

"That is the MOST active schnauzer I have ever seen!"
"He hasn't stopped since he arrived!"
"Boy! He sure has a hop and a jump to his little run doesn't he?"

His main goal of the dog park- make every dog chase you, or chase every dog. Winston was in the water, out of the water, chasing dogs, jumping on people. I hate to say his cuteness has worn off. Time for some obedience. P.S. this is not his first time- he goes to the dog park almost every weekend...

We dropped off the maniac and ran up to the gym- little did I know they have this amazing room for kids of Georgia's age with a rock wall, air hockey, etc. So she went there while I was upstairs working on my fitness.

When we arrived home Georgia was starving. I cooked dinner and she and I had a nice talk while eating and I was SO enjoying myself talking WITH her. I looked up and it was 8:13 (bedtime is strictly 8:00pm) I said, "Oh my goodness!! It's past your bedtime all ready! How did that happen?" and Miss Priss replies:

"Well, if you hadn't taken SO long at the gym MAYBE I would be in bed on time."

I was speechless as she flipped her hair and sauntered upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment