Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Recap

Y'all....it's April.

March blew by. Feels like it was a LONG month but so many things were going on we were super busy almost every moment. I had several birthday celebrations- my sweet friends threw a party in Houston for me. The following weekend we went up to Austin to visit the Bungo's & celebrate. Always fun to have all the kids together! We left the kids with the babysitters (husbands- theirs, not mine) and Tamara, Emily & I hit up downtown Austin. Dinners, cakes, etc. I rounded it out by celebrating with the family over Easter. (well...it's almost over) My mom helped Georgia surprise me with a cake the night before although unfortunately I was sick and couldn't take one bite of it! :( They also had special birthday donuts for me in the morning but again I could hardly eat anything! Kinda bummed out that on my ACTUAL birthday I was sick. I pushed through and went to dinner that night but had to get up from the table towards the end... oh well- it was a fun day and luckily I had been celebrating for a while so no real loss there!

For Easter we went down to the beach house Friday night. We had a bonfire on the beach, woke up the next morning and played on the beach then went fishing. Drove to Pearland later that afternoon to dye eggs. Back home where the Easter Bunny put together Georgia's basket and goodies and finally went to sleep! Sunday we ran to church then back out to Pearland for a big egg hunt and Easter lunch followed by the crazy kids swimming! I ran out for a bit and visited with Stephanie, Wyatt & sweet Palmer (whom I had never met...I know, bad friend!) Always great to catch up with her and her parents!

Oh and Georgia did get her Saige doll. She dragged me to the store (on my birthday, while I was sick) and we made the purchase! She could not be happier!

Now the traveling begins.. this weekend New Orleans for Tamara's 30th!!! I haven't been since Emily's 23rd birthday the weekend before Katrina hit. I have about 10 suitcases sitting in my bedroom right now that need to be unpacked from all of our little get aways and then repack for this weekend. Maybe tonight I will tackle that task!

No comments:

Post a Comment