Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Oh Winston...

Oh Winston.... Once upon a time you were the sweetest dog ever. It was slightly cute that you jumped all over everyone and were SO excited to see us when we walked in the door. We loved to cuddle with you because you knew how to cuddle and respect personal space. I didn't mind you sleeping on the bed because you kept to the foot of the bed.

My oh my how things have changed. The jumping is OUT.OF.CONTROL. you have officially become annoying. I still love you but I cannot stand the way you aren't satisfied with cuddling up on my side in the evenings while I'm doing school work on the couch- you INSIST on curling up ON TOP of my laptop!!! My dear...it just isn't working. As much as I love you it completely creeps me out the way you somehow maneuver your body under the covers and I wake up with you laying next to me, head on the pillow, covered up to your neck...how do you do that?

We try to give you lots and lots of attention and I know it's my fault for taking too long in booking your neuter appointment but you convinced me at 2:30am last night that it's time. I do feel guilty about doing this to you but I think you and I are going to co-exists on a much happier level once this is over with. Of course, as long as you stop eating Georgia's Barbie's that is....

Once you have recovered from surgery tomorrow get ready- it's time for doggie boot camp. You are going to be the best trained beast in Memorial.

Don't you want to be on Santa's "Nice" list again???

No comments:

Post a Comment