Friday, May 10, 2013

Picture Catch Up!

We have been running around like crazy lately....Here is a quick catch up (from my phone pics) on things that have been going on. It's getting hard to keep up with everything but here is the important (Georgia) stuff. I am happy to say I have officially nailed down her summer schedule. Registrations have been turned in, Nanny has been hired and everything should go off like clockwork. Along with summer registration I also finished up Fall registration for fall ancillary classes and ordered school supplies for FIRST GRADE this week. Ummm what? Honestly I'm just thrilled to be able to say I'm done with registrations!!!! I also booked and planned her birthday party this week- we had a change of venue and theme (naturally). Mailed invites went out yesterday and school invites are going out today. I only have a couple more finals to go and then I'm finished for the semester and I will finally be able to breathe. Whew! Oh yeah and the leg/ back issue. So over it. I'll go into detail later.... meanwhile, here we go:

Let's start two weekends ago.....Field Day! Whoops- no. Wrong day. We were ready. I didn't realize it wasn't field day until we were in the parent drop off line and there was not another blue shirt in sight. Sure hope she enjoyed her trial run through...

That Friday night we went to the Zoo for Zoobilee..

 The Fashionista sometimes accessorizes herself

Saturday soccer game and my Mom came to watch!

 I'm loving the "look" we have going on this year.

Sunday- Shriner's Circus! Pretty cool!

Ahhhh- the mystical wand that was taken away....

I had never seen this before...

 Eli and I at the Circus

Last weekend starting with Field Day (the real one) Yay! FIELD DAY is FINALLY HERE!

After field day a trip to the museum for "Destination Egypt" Georgia passed out on the way home but you can see the "Cleopatra Cat Eyes" she had done while at the exhibit. Fun fun!

The next day on our way to the dance recital!
(I'm missing some pics from a soccer game that was that morning before the dance recital)
 
 Post Dance Recital with Mommy
 

After the Dance Recital time to head over to a friend's birthday slumber party!!

See ya later! Sure hope we didn't pack too many activities into your weekend ;)

 
Rounding out last weekend with dinner at Ninfa's on Navigation to celebrate Cinco De Mayo.
(How is she still going?)

No comments:

Post a Comment