Monday, June 10, 2013

An Interview with Georgia

A mother in my mom's group found a "Toddler Interview" questionnaire and we all thought it would be fun to do with our kids regardless of their ages. Here is Georgia's- the first one is a blooper- you have to catch her face at the end when I ask her how old she is and she answers "Six" then quickly realizes she gave the wrong age (we recorded this about a week before her 6th birthday- she was still 5) My camera kept running out of space so it cut off right then.

My other favorite part is in the "real" Interview (the second video) when asked what she did today her response, "Well, I went to school, went to the doctor.....it was quite a good day." Bhahaha- who talks like that? Hilarious!



She is also about to die to go to Build a Bear since they came out with the limited edition of the My Little Pony stuffed animals...

No comments:

Post a Comment