Monday, July 22, 2013

Back to Normal....Kinda?

Georgia is back from her two week hiatus with her Dad which means life is back to normal in my world!

She had birthday parties on the books for the weekend so I volunteered to have her back a day early (YAY!) to make the bday party rounds. One of Georgia's besties was having a Disco themed skate party at the roller rink so we hit that one up first. A little birdie told me the Trifecta (Neiman's, Saks & Nordstrom's) were in full summer sale swing. I don't think I need more tempting than that. Luckily Georgia and I had JUST enough time to make a run through and meet Meredith for shopping & lunch. We raced to another friend's Cheerleader style bday party and had so much fun dancing, singing and celebrating with her!

The tooth fairy came to visit AGAIN last night. (So far I have lucked out on every single tooth fall out experience. I'm pretty amazed and oh so happy about that!) Georgia was able to use her new tooth pillow to place her tooth in. The problem with the tooth pillow is that you have to take the tooth out of whatever container it went into after falling out of Georgia's head to place it inside. Therefore I had to handle the tooth with my hands. Prior to this I was able to convince Georgia to just put the container under her pillow so it was a clean grab. No touching, no looking. I mean- I have trouble even looking at the teeth even when they are out of her head in the container.

The tooth fairy woke up at 4am and realized she hadn't done the switch so she stumbled around in the dark, pulled some cash out of her wallet, said a prayer that she grabbed $1 bills and not $20's and completed her task. Then she went to put the tooth away and dropped it. A good 5 minutes was spent searching for said tooth and being disgusted she was even touching a tooth that came out of someone's head.

But really- what do you do with these teeth? I remember saving mine and it's totally creepy there is a container somewhere on this earth full of my old teeth. I feel as though I'm expected to put them away in a little box for her.... but why??? So one day in the future I can say, "Hey Georgia, the tooth fairy isn't real, it was me ALL along! haha! Here's a container of your teeth. Love ya." How. Gross.

Monday morning wake up call and Georgia promptly pukes....repeatedly.

Happy Monday Everyone!!!! Let the week begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment