Sunday, September 15, 2013

Welcome to the Fast Life

Oh did I say FAST forward in my previous post??!?!? Whoa. Truer words could not have been spoken. School Started- did you miss that? We sure did not. The beginning of school obviously meant the end of summer which we were all too happy to pull to a close. (okay, okay...we did have a few extra pool days thrown in for the heck of it) Seriously though- we thrive on a schedule and boy do we have one this year... and it moves fast. We are loving it but here's a little run down of our week:

Mondays: I work until 5pm/ Georgia is picked up from school by Memaw then I get a run in directly after work for marathon training then pick Georgia up from Memaw. Homework, reading, bath, bed.

Tuesdays: I work until 2:00pm then pick up Georgia- outfit change and it's off to the Ballet Academy Downtown for lessons until 6pm. Then we drive home (last week we did have a random Girl Scout meeting directly after at 7pm but this won't be the case every week) dinner, homework, bath, bed.

Wednesdays: I work until 5pm/ Doug picks up Georgia and they go to soccer practice. I pick up Georgia at 8pm. Bedtime.

Thursdays: I work until 2:00pm/ pick up Georgia- outfit change and head to dance class for back to back tap and hip hop classes. Again, while she is in class I head over to the park to squeeze in a quick run then race back to swoop her up from class. Dinner, Homework, Reading, Bath, Bed.

Fridays: I work until 5pm/ Memaw picks up Georgia from school then I pick her up on my way home from work. Dinner, Homework, Reading, Bath, Bed.

Added into all of this I'm attempting to work in my core training in the mornings at 5am at the house with my main stay- Billy Blanks. You know I've always loved my Tae Bo! Luckily my mom has offered and if we can work it (as we did this past week) to come stay the night once a week so I can wake up early to run which is nice. So one morning this week I was able to actually get my run in before work.

(Mix all this in with your regular mundane tasks of grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning, playing, walking the dog, cell phones breaking, minor trip to the emergency room for kidney stones, PTA meetings, orientations of every kind...for every activity, charity events, fundraisers, back to school nights, working not just until 5pm but until 6pm and although I wouldn't wish for it any other way in a million years- guess what...I'm kinda tired.)

Georgia also did a cheer camp this weekend and had a blast! She will cheer before the homecoming game in a couple of weeks. I mentioned above we went to a girl scout meeting. She really wanted to join so we went and I ended up volunteering to be the troop leader. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'll figure it out as we go. Honestly... I just want some cookies... She is super excited! I'm getting slightly nervous I may have bitten off more than I can chew....Oh yeah am I suppose to be in training to take over a company as well this year?!? It's okay- if I could handle full time school, work and Georgia the past three years so far this seems like a breeze.

If only we could find time to squeeze in horseback riding, ice skating and piano lessons....then we could truly take over the world. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment