Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve- 2013


Happy New Year's Eve!!!

Saying goodbye to 2013. What a year! I have to say I am sad to see it go- Georgia and I did so much this year . I suppose you know you are on the right path when you are just happy. I'm there- happy. 

2013 was a really good year. I made some moves in my life that I needed to make. For the first time I went out on my own. I did things MY way. What was I scared of all this time?  As long as I can remember I play the "what were you doing when.." game. What was I doing this time last year? Wow were things different. Thus has been the story of my life the past few years.... although I feel the biggest change within myself took place this past year. Taking some time to be by myself was something that was long overdue.

Everything happens for a reason.

I've traveled, I've spent time with my daughter, I've laughed, I've made amazing memories, I've spent time with people that I care about. I stopped worrying about answering that question of "why?" and just went with "why not?" It was pretty freeing.

I've had my down moments and my times of second guessing myself but at the end of the day I think I've come to realize my intuition is normally pretty spot on. Some things you are meant to leave behind. It's part of life.

 Seems as though this was the theme for 2013- I'll keep it around for awhile longer I think....

And my resolution for 2014:

As always there is so much more to say but I think I'll leave it here for now. Happy New Year! Be safe and Cheers to another amazing year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment