Thursday, September 15, 2016

Happy

Sometimes things just happen. I haven't kept up with this blog. For various reasons- time & privacy may top the list if asked. Regardless, it makes me sad that I haven't blogged about Georgia's 9th birthday or her start to 4th grade. Nor have I informed you of Hudson starting 3rd and sweet Davis starting Kindergarten. Instead, I've held these memories privately. Maybe one day we can all catch up.

Right now, sitting here at night, while I wait on my husband to finish his shower so we can watch T.V. together... I'm just happy. For some reason when everything is upside down- things feel *right*.

Our children are sleeping upstairs, a man that absolutely adores me (and I him) will be back to sit at my side shortly. What more could I want?

With all the ups and downs I am grateful. God has always had a plan of my life. I haven't been able to see it so many times. Yet nights like tonight, the simplest of nights, make me get 'it'. This is a tiny glance at what God has in store for my family and I. Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment