Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine's Day and Georgia Growing Up...




Last Monday I took Georgia to have her picture made by Homeshade Photography. Tasha has taken Georgia's pictures before but I have ALWAYS wanted to have her do some with the pettiskirts she has. When I saw the post for the Valentine's Day mini sessions I booked as fast as I could! Here's the link to access and view the rest of the pictures:

www.homeshadephotography.com/proofs
Once there click "Access Gallery" then type in this code "6005de0e" and the pics should pull up!

After you look at them can you tell me what happened to my sweet little baby and when did she grow up so quickly? I still see her as this precious little thing:

1 comment:

  1. Love that little girl, love the new blog, love the new life for Georgia and Melanie!!

    ReplyDelete