Wednesday, February 23, 2011

~*~My **GOLDEN** Birthday~*~

It's almost March which means it's time I start to remind everyone about my upcoming birthday! The celebrations will start March 1 this year (like every year) and will not end until April 1.

This birthday happens to be one I've looked forward to my entire life- My Golden Birthday. Some of you may be asking yourself- what is a golden birthday? It's when you turn your age on the date of your birthday. Example: I will be 26 on the 26th.

Growing up I was always SO jealous of my sister- she had her Golden Birthday when she was 12. I had to wait a LIFETIME for mine. So there is your reminder!

Now it's time to compile the birthday list!

#1- Dakota.
Georgia and I went to New Jersey and New York in December. While we were there we stayed with some good friends who had a great dane. She was the sweetest dog ever! So good with kids, huge and gorgeous! I thought she was so neat and casually said that I would love a dog like that but could never keep it in an apartment. My friend told me they are surprisingly great apartment dogs since they don't require a lot of exercise, are pretty lazy and docile. So I started thinking about it. I looked online the past couple of months and thought of getting a puppy, but what a nightmare trying to potty train a puppy in a high rise? I eventually stumbled across this beauty:

I am in love with her. She is potty trained, leash trained, perfect! I went to see her and she is sooo well behaved. Even better she has grown up with a little girl that is Georgia's age and plays so well with her. I want her sooooo bad.
That's it so far....the only thing on my birthday list....

1 comment: