Monday, August 6, 2012

Dreaming of Fall...

I am dreaming of Fall. All things Fall which include a list of boots to complete my fall looks:





I also feel that when Georgia starts school on August 27th the house should have a fun Fall-ish feeling to it. Regardless of the blistering 100 degree temperatures our mindsets should be ready for the cooler weather we won't experience until October 31. So I better get started.



I ordered Georgia's "First Day of School Outfit" today and I will even admit it's super lame, but super cute. I had a different chic outfit ready to go for her and it was absolutely perfect. But it will be saved for the second day of school now because my "Judith-isms" got to me and I couldn't resist.


All for now- time to go sweat my life away at the park.

1 comment: