Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What do you want for Christmas?

"What does Georgia want for Christmas?"

Unfortunately this is a question I don't even have an answer to! This SHOULD be easy- right? There are a million things a 5 year old little girl would love to have- just take a peek at the toy catalog I handed her and you will see just about everything pictured in those glossy pages has been circled by Miss Georgia herself. Honestly I'm still waiting to figure out that ONE special gift. If you recall, last year it was all about a "Barbie Case" that took me until the week before Christmas to decipher.

So we have a little conversation the other day:

Me: "Georgia what do you really want for Christmas?"
Georgia: "Mom, I circled everything I want in the book..."
Me: "Okay, but is there something really special you would like Santa to bring you?"
Georgia: "Umm yes!"
Me: "Great, what is it?"
Georgia: "A real snow pit for inside that we can set up and go into anytime we want to play in it!!!"

She is really making this easy for me this year...

Me: "um, Okay...anything else you would like?"
Georgia: "Yes, the red Mercedes car"

Yep, that came out of her mouth. Fabulous Georgia. Just Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment