Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gearing Up!

It's March and in case you were not aware this means "Melanie Birthday Month". The birthday month got a jump start this year which I am completely excited about! In addition it seems like the next 2 months have suddenly become packed with events for Georgia and I. Fine with me!

In case you were wondering what the perfect present might be allow me to provide you with some useful suggestions. (And NO this year there is not a horse sized dog on the list- don't worry Mom)

1. A Gazebo for my patio:

My Spring project is to fix up the back patio. (oh and finish the rest of the touch up stuff inside) This little thing would really give me a head start to back yard bliss.

I found it on Pinterest and had to research the artist. I'm in lust. It would be the PERFECT thing to hang over my couch on the white brick wall. Can't decide if I want Bryan Adam's "Heaven" or Journey's "Small Town Girl". I'm seriously leaning towards Bryan Adams...


3. Patio FURNITURE
My patio furniture has seen much better days. Plus G and I need a table and chairs so we can eat Al Fresco! This table and chairs set looks kinda fun:
You can "box" it up when you aren't eating! Who wouldn't want to do that???



Perfect for the other side:
Sectional



4. Celine Bag:



There you have it! It's Spring Break for Georgia this week and while we aren't doing anything super exciting we do have a few fun things planned! Luckily it's GORGEOUS outside this week so all activities will be outdoors! Hope you are having a great March!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment