Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I don't know if I like this...

I got the silent treatment on the way to school today from a certain 5 year old.

This wasn't just your run of the mill silent treatment. This was hard core "I'm not talking to you, I am going to pretend you aren't even in the vehicle with me" silent treatment. It took me by surprise it was so intense because it is the first time it has ever happened. I wonder who else she has done this to? Has she been practicing? Where did she even learn this from????

I finally busted her out of it by speaking in "lamby" voice. (Don't ask...) Even then, the most I got was a smile and a laugh. Like I said...intense.

Next thing I know she is unloading from the car and I say, "Have a great day! I love you!!" not expecting a response...

"Love ya too! Bye!"

Georgia....you are only 5. I was hoping we could make it 13 before the attitude hit. Please let me have 8 more years without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment