Friday, October 25, 2013

Whoa to the week!

Here we go- a week in reveiw!
Let's start with last week... we had Red Ribbon Week. I meant to immediately put it on my calendar when the flyer came home buuuut I didn't. I stuck the flyer UNDER my calendar at work so I would do it later...and that didn't happen. oops. So we missed Monday- no bid deal- it was "Inside Out Day" Tuesday was "Crazy Hair Day" We are old pros at this one. Georgia had a "Vision" for this one.... She wanted one side in rollers that she wanted to sleep in and the other side in a pony tail with one roller at the end but not all the way rolled...


A few adjustments had to be made after she proclaimed "This is NOT what I had envisioned" Geeze....



Wednesday- "Say Boo to Drugs"

You can't see but this was "Crazy Sock Day" and photo shoot with Memaw and Papa!

"Team up against Drugs" on Friday- Wear your favorite team shirt!



Soooo I think that wraps up the week- in between we had our regular smorgasbord of practices, dinners and homework. Hallie taught Georgia how to do the "Hook Em Horns" hand sign at school Friday. I had a parent/ teacher conference on Thursday. Georgia is doing pretty well in school- hitting all bench marks and her reading has REALLY excelled lately- I'm so relieved! She is actually loving it lately (which I knew she would..I mean how could she not with me as her mother?!) That's about it for our Pre-halloween week!

No comments:

Post a Comment