Monday, December 23, 2013

48 Hours til Showtime

We are 48 Hours from Showtime.

I finally got my act together last night. I pulled out all the gifts and wrapped like a manic so we now have gifts under the tree. Then I constructed a paper chain for the "Elf" to have draped across the front room last night so Georgia could get a good laugh in this morning before we headed out for the day. I zonked out around midnight.
(This is post shopping all weekend long and really not accomplishing much at the malls and wondering why my life is doomed since my online purchases are not going to arrive on time)

Georgia runs downstairs this morning, "Oh my goodness! Elfie!!! You. are. SO. crazy!" giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle. Check- paper chain for the third year in a row totally worth it. She runs into the back room to check out the gifts now bulging from under the tree.

"Mom- I KNOW you got me what I REALLY want!!! I just KNOW it!"
"Oh yeah? What's that?"
(The list this year has repeatedly been "A Real Live Horse, A Cell Phone, Snow, A Saddle" I had a lot to work with.....)
"The Castle from FROZEN!!!!!"

Huh?!??

48 hours my friends- 48 hours.
....and did I mention 10 of those I'm at work, then the next 24 are dead hours filled with family events?

No comments:

Post a Comment