Monday, September 15, 2014

Favorite Things....((again))

It has become a normal occurrence at the office these days for someone (me) to receive a giant vase of flowers on a fairly regular basis. My father has even wrote notes "This is really getting out of control" and taped them to the vase. All in good fun of course.. ;)

Today things were changed up a bit... Two packages arrived with my name from Amazon. They brought them into me and the comment was made, "Are you receiving boxed flowers now?"I was pretty confused as I opened the boxes thinking, "Umm I know I just ordered some things...but did I order everything? Is some stuff still in my cart? I swear I just got the shipping update it would be delivered on Saturday..."

Of course... My flowers have been "upgraded" to amazon.com deliveries. Can't say I wasn't warned earlier in the day when I was asked, "What day is it today?" no idea. "It's Spoil Melanie Monday!"

I mean...If that's a "thing" I could get use to it.

We are just going to go ahead and make that a weekly holiday. We are 11 days out from my half birthday after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment