Monday, April 7, 2014

"Sometimes It's Just Now Or Never..."

"Sometimes it's just now or never"

Birthday Month has ended and what a whirl wind! Georgia and I lived it up all month long hitting up the rodeo as much as possible and dining out around town eating as much birthday cake as we could stuff in. Luckily we have a month break before her birthday month begins in May and her calendar is all ready filling up with trips to NY, Arkansas and Chicago. She is quite the little jet setter. ;) Luckily mommy gets to join her on a couple of trips!

I can't say which part of last month was my favorite but I know for sure my amazing family and friends helped kick off one of the best birthdays yet. 28 was such a fabulous year I have to say I was a little apprehensive about leaving it in the past- I know now 29 has the potential to be even better and I can't wait. :)

Goals for the next year is to wrap up all the loose ends. Business wise things have been insanely hectic but I'm looking forward to continuing to put in the effort in hopes that it all pays off around this time next year and hopefully I won't feel pulled in 5 million directions soon- I can see the light at the end of the tunnel....I think.

For now I hope to make it to the end of the school year in one piece- I've never looked forward to summer so much. Juggling the schedules this year has been tough and a well choreographed dance Georgia and I have jumped through. We are almost there and boy do we need the break. Luckily with the vacations coming up we will be able to sit back and relax a tiny bit prior to summer starting.

All for now! I'll try to come back and picture update one of these days...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment