Wednesday, April 16, 2014

And then this.




Sometimes things happen and it's hard to explain.

It's hard to explain the people that come in your life and the decisions you make regarding them. The mistakes that happened along the way. The things you regret and the things you don't regret.

What happens when it all ends? When the flames blast vibrantly then die suddenly and nothing fell where it was "suppose to".

When people are hurt that were never meant to be hurt?

I hope one day the saying is true. "Time heals everything". I hope the past isn't jaded. I hope it isn't forgotten. I know it will never be for me. Along the way I've tried to always be the best person I can be. There's that other saying I always go back to- "Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down." Just when I feel like I've built those "wings" do I realize I'm still in a free fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment