Wednesday, March 12, 2014

It's that time again!

Time for the Birthday List!

Friendly reminder of last year's list can be found HERE.
And who could forget my Golden Birthday list?

To recap:
- I still do not have an outdoor gazebo so we are going to go ahead and roll that one over to this year.

- I began that little Pinterest painting project all on my own and I am 1/2 way through. It now sits fully stenciled in and has 2 of the 5 million words painted it. It's really coming along.... We can check that off. #NailedIt

- Patio Furniture. Yep, done. Okay maybe I still need a table or something but the sectional thing is covered.

- Celine bag. I'm just going to break down this year and do this. Ridiculous it hasn't happened yet. Although they did slightly change the style so maybe I'm glad I waited.

- Great Dane, Dakota still wish I would have become the owner of that sweet pup. Instead we have Sir Winston. Oh we love him all right but there is still something intriguing about owning a tiny horse that lives inside....

Now for this year. Drum roll please....
1. A New Bed
Yep I still am in lust over this jewel I've wanted for the past 4 years:
http://www.highfashionhome.com/amelia-tall-bed-brussels-charcoal.html

But I may switch over to this one??
http://www.highfashionhome.com/sanctuary-bed.html
I basically threw my bedroom together last time I bought furniture because I was furnishing an entire house so it's time to finally buy what I want. I need a room redecoration.

2. The Gazebo (See Above)

3. One of those big Desktop Computer things for Georgia to do homework on- the laptop isn't cutting it.

4. Kitchen Remodel
Just had a contractor out to take a look and tell me what it would take. It is driving me insane....I think it should be a fairly easy fix to get it where I want it to be.

5. A New House.
I think I want to go house shopping. I have a list of reasons why (Dad don't freak out- we will chat at lunch soon- it's actually completely reasonable. Promise.) Plus the kitchen remodel will fit in nicely with the sell of the current abode.

Check your e-mail for the full excell sheet ;)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment